New energy economy is up and working! (Lots of little UI bugs, but energy itself seems to be working.) Hubs distribute energy within their radius. You can transmit energy between hubs 3 ways:
- put 2 hubs in range of one another
- put a capacitor within range of 2 hubs.
- send energy long distance by selecting an energy transmitter, and right clicking an energy receiver.
- New Unit: Energy Transmitter
- New Unit: Energy Receiver
- New: Hub balances energy between capactitors in range
- Mesh changed: Energy Hub
- New: Icons that show unit’s energy status
- UI (3D): Hub energy distribution radius now always visible
- UI (3D): Hub energy distribution energy available now visible as a 3D health wheelbar
- 3D UI: Selection ring to highlight selected items
- UI (2D): Thickened energy bar depending on energy capacity
- UI (2D): Don’t show energy bar until it drops below 90%
- UI (2D): Increased unit healthbars/HUD size
Prerelease warning: This is an unfinished sneak peek release! It is not really playable and has a ton of bugs!